Thursday, December 6, 2012

It has been something of a long time

This has definitely been the longest I've gone without posting since I started blogging 3 years ago. Truth is, I've just been flat out busy. Busy like crazy. Busy like never before. Here's a short list of the craziness that has sucked my life of all blogging opportunities:

•working pretty much full time away from home and 2 hours daily from home. Since the beginning of October.
•a girl called Avery
•pregnancy
•holidays
•sharing one car (R.I.P. Honda)
•refinancing our mortgage
•multiple illnesses (including an especially pukey weekend in which Avery threw up on probably everything)
•doing awesome fun things with awesome fun friends

I write these things from the comfort of my flannel sheets which Kyle complains are hot like unto hell but I worship them because I know they are perfection. Also I win because I'm pregnant and he's always hot when he sleeps. (I only have the waking hots. Pregnancy is trump)

Also I think I'm sick.
I sound like a man.
For real.

Goodnight blog.


1 comment:

vickyj said...

Thank you ever-so-much for updating your blog. I was really getting weary of the Frenchman. I'm sorry you've been so busy. Love the sommersault portrait!!